The Berks Republican Committee will present Doug Mastriano, our next Governor as the keynote speaker at the Berks GOP 2022 Fall Dinner.
Doug Mastriano, the new hero of the PA Republican Party, will also be available for you to meet with during the event.
Be a sponsor prior to October 7th, or RSVP prior to October 7th for your event seat.
Includes 8 Event Tickets and a sponsor nameplate and recognition on the event marquee and promotionals.
Includes 6 Event Tickets, a sponsor nameplate and recognition on the event marquee and promotionals.
Includes 4 Event Tickets, a sponsor nameplate and recognition on the event marquee and promotionals.
RSVP for your event seat prior to October 7th.
Location: The Stokesay Castle
141 Stokesay Castle Lane Reading Pa 19606.
Start Time: 5:00PM.
RSVP to ensure you are there.
The Dinner rate:
Berks GOP Committee Members: $125
All Non-Committee Members $275
To pay with a check, you can attend any of our Region Meetings prior to October 7th.
- North Region meets the 3rd Wednesday of every month at the Berks County Republican Committee (BCRC) headquarters in Blandon. Time 6:30pm
- South Region meets the 4th Wednesday of every month at the Goodlife Financial 2395 Lancaster Pike Reading Pa 19607. Their meeting begins at 6:30pm
- Reading City meets the 2nd Thursday of every month at the Iglesia Bautista Betania Bethany Baptist Church 164 Douglass St Reading Pa 19601. Their meeting begins at 7:00pm
- West Region meets the second Wednesday of every month at the Lower Heidelberg Township Building 720 Brownsville Rd Sinking Spring 6:30pm
- East Region beginning in August 2022, meets the last Thursday of every month. The location is at the BCRC Headquarters 8468 Allentown Pike Blandon. Start time is 6:30pm