The Berks Republican Committee offers training classes for anyone running for office. To find out more about class times please contact us by clicking the “Get Involved” button at the bottom of our website.
BERKS COUNTY ELECTION SERVICES at 633 Court St Reading Pa 19601, accepts nomination petitions from candidates running for any elected Berks County Office Holder positions for County, City, Borough, Township and School District Offices for Berks County.
- THINGS YOU WILL NEED AT TIME OF FILING:
- Nomination Petition with the required number of signatures (Double Sided Form(s)).
- A Completed and Notarized Candidate’s Affidavit/Waiver of Expense Reporting Affidavit (Double Sided Form).
- A copy of your Statement of Financial Interest (Ethics Form) – If cross filing, include one per party nomination petition.
- Cash, certified check, or money order payable to the County of Berks (if applicable). No Personal checks will be accepted.
- Tax Collectors – Non-incumbents filing a nomination petition for the position of Tax Collector must include their criminal history information from the PSP through the Criminal History Record Information Act with their petition.